Sunday 20 December 2009

Running....


(Picture of Hans-Christian Ørjestad's dogs)

Today I loaded Luke and Phoebe into the car and set off down the local road to the parking place close to Oslomarka Trekkhundklubb (Oslo Forest Dog Sledding Club).  We went with the bike - quite OK surface to run on, and not slippery! Puh!  Total distance 10 km, speed between 15 and 25 km/hr.  We stopped for a bit at the Club house, and I let Luke and Phoebe run freely inside one of the larger kennels. Nice day out; sunshine, minus 10 degrees C.  Back home I finished building the second small dog run, setting up the fences and shovelling gravel... Now I only need to build a couple of houses and I can welcome guests! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alla på kennel Huskylyan önskar Er en God och fröjdefull Jul och ett Gott Nytt år!

Anonymous said...

God jul fra Runar, Tone, Nala, Coco, Cloud og Jonas.